1.5 lbs of ground beef
1 cup milk
1 onion (finely chopped)
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
6 oz tomato paste
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix ground beef, eggs and milk first. Next add onions, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
3. Prepare the sauce, by putting the tomato paste, brown sugar, and mustard in a bowl and spoon to mix.
4. Take out a 9x3 loaf pan and grease the inside.
5. Line the bottom and sides of the pan with some bread crumbs.
6. Add the meatloaf into the pan, then add the sauce on top. You can also add bread crumbs on top of the meatloaf if you want.