We’re in the heart of football season right now and what better meal to provide for your guests than a bowl of chips and delicious dip. This Mexican Chip Dip Ole is my go to recipe for not only football parties, but a great hors d’oeuvre for holiday parties as well.
Who could turn down some chips and dip really?
This recipe has a slight kick to it with the addition of the jalapeno peppers, so if you know that some people won’t like that heat, just tone down the amount of jalapeno you add.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 4 oz can green chilies, chopped
- 3 oz can jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 lbs velveeta cheese, cubed
- Brown turkey and onion. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce, chilies, jalapeno peppers, and cheese. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low for 4 hours, or on high for 2 hours.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips
- Serving Size: 10-12 servings