Discover harmony in the kitchen with this homemade chicken fried rice recipe inspired by a post-yoga adventure. Find balance and nourishment in every bite.
- 2 cups cauliflower rice (or cooked leftover rice)
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (bell peppers, carrots, peas, scallions), diced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Note: Feel free to customize the recipe by adding other ingredients such as scrambled eggs, shrimp, or your favorite seasonings. Adjust the soy sauce quantity to suit your taste preferences.